Reference: 9186 CM
Consultant: Christa Mostert
- Own, drive and service customer demand and/or programs for allocated markets
- Set benchmark pricing in line with the overall sales strategy
- Nurture and enhance existing customer relations through service delivery excellence
- Develop new market segments and acquire new customers
- Collaborate closely with other sales, product and general manager to formulate strategy, tactics and sales planning
- Collaborate closely and professionally with production and the supply chain department
- Manage and oversee customer accounting and operational processes
- Give input in management meetings to support the overall business initiatives
- Manage a team of professionals and support their development
- Commercial degree with a minimum of 10 years working experience in the marketing of perishable produce
- Minimum of 2-3 years management experience
- Excellent fruit marketing and sales knowledge, preferably within the deciduous fruit industry
- A broad understanding of fresh produce export processes, administration, and sales accounting
- Strong ability to build and maintain effective interpersonal relationships
- Effective negotiation skills
- Ability to make tactical decisions
- Strong collaborative approach and willingness to work with the team
- People management and leadership skills
- Thorough understanding of international trading markets
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
Looking for a job?
Read some of our best articles with tips and advice for the workplace