Reference: DB 6334
Consultant: Dorei Barnes
- Initial Focus will include but not be limited to the following areas; Mobile Edge Computing (MEC), Energy as a Service (EaaS), Connected Venues, Energy/PV and Subsea/Fiber, the “new business areas”
- Work directly with the companies New Business group and support their efforts in the designated markets.
- Identify a large set of compelling investment options by building and maintaining a pipeline of opportunities in the
“new business areas”.
- Identify and document best practices for “new business areas” sharing and cooperating with other markets.
- Develop new revenue lines in the “new business areas” to increase portfolio and revenue.
- Build and maintain direct relationships with individuals and organizations within the territory to facilitate information
gathering, lead generation and deal closure.
- Cooperate in the preparation of accurate financial models to support decisions on acquisitions and new business.
- Conduct Due Diligence when necessary.
- Communicate offers and negotiate letters of intent with property owners and their representatives.
- Lead the research, documentation and analysis of Opportunity Reports, documenting the viability and issues of “new
business areas” in each country of interest.
- Participate in the ranking of target markets for expansion or entry.
- Actively participate in regular executive review and investment committee meetings, lead discussions and present
materials to the groups.
- Other projects and duties as assigned.
- 5-10 years of related industry and outside sales or business development experience (basic knowledge of wireless site development, construction, and co-location as a differential).
- Demonstrated knowledge and intermediate proficiency working with Microsoft Office Suite software including Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint and Microsoft Outlook.
- Bachelors Degree in Business Administration, Engineering or related field;
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com