Reference: DB 6968
Consultant: Dorei Barnes
- Manage all Greenhouse F&B and day-to-day operations within budgeted guidelines and to the highest standards
- Manage Greenhouse pop-up shop, Spice Garden, Healing Garden, workshops
- Preserve excellent levels of internal and external customer service
- Design and create menus, purchase goods and continuously make necessary improvements in line with farm and garden harvesting schedules and the company’s look and feel
- Identify customer needs and respond proactively to all concerns
- Lead F&B team by attracting, recruiting, training and appraising talented staff
- Establish targets, KPIs, schedules, policies and procedures
- Chef Degree/Diploma
- Proven food and beverage management experience
- Fluent in Afrikaans and English
- Working knowledge of various computer software programs (MS Office, restaurant management software, POS Micros/Sage/PO systems)
- Ability to spot and resolve problems efficiently
- Flexibility with regard to working hours
- Mastery in delegating multiple tasks
- Communication and leadership skills
- Up to date with food and beverage trends and best practices
- Ability to think out of the box and create a unique experience for guests
- Ability to manage staff and meet financial targets
- Guest-orientated and service-minded
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com