Reference: MLR 6377
Consultant: Michelle Le Roux
Business Partnering & Effectiveness
- Serve as a coach and mentor across the company value chain so as to develop strategic People capabilities
- Ensure efficient and sustainable HR operational delivery in the business taking proactive steps to avoid unnecessary people orientated disruptions to the business.
- Being closely involved in the immediate and longer-term resource capability and capacity requirements for the various departments and define and develop the unique capabilities of each function / talent pool whilst anticipating the future landscape, including succession for leadership, critical and scarce skills.
- Devise annual HR strategy, HR budget, manpower requirements and working plans for the organization in alignment with overall HR strategy and the organizational goals and priorities.
- Review escalated cases across the employee lifecycle management including talent acquisition, on-boarding, discipline, performance, rewards, termination and final settlement, conduct root cause analysis of the issue and take appropriate steps to enforce all relevant policies, procedures and regulations.
- As the Global HR Liaison for South Africa , ensure alignment with the broader EMEA and Lupin HR on group HR projects, policies and other HR related initiatives
HR Capability and Total Rewards
- Lead employee engagement initiatives to enhance workforce motivation and facilitate higher business results.
- Drive employee capability programs by assessing talent needs of the employees, identify appropriate learning content and ensure implementation of the designed training program across all levels of the organization.
- Oversee talent acquisition process, receive requests of new open positions and track timely completion of activities across candidate sourcing to onboarding.
- Work with the senior leadership team to develop compensation management plans for the organizations including finalization of annual salary revisions.
- Review, sign and release payroll of employee and be the final signatory for any HR systems, PF and medical claims.
- Oversee performance review process, guide managers and ensure adherence to timelines to facilitate building a high-performance culture.
- Oversee all activities related employee wellness and recognition
- Track the achievement of plans in alignment with the HR strategy pertaining to talent acquisition, rewards, talent management, learning and development, employee engagement, etc.
Financial, Reporting & BI
- Support the business planning process by conducting manpower projection exercise for a five-year framework
- Maintaining People cost management while balancing the need for optimal service delivery to employees and operations.
- Approving HR expenditure as defined in the delegation of authority ensuring effective cost controls and monitoring mechanisms.
- Encouraging and developing the use of HR metrics and business intelligence to maintain and improve the delivery of HR operations, services and solutions throughout the business
Governance and Compliance
- Oversee deployment of all HR policy elements across the division, review escalated cases and interpret policy as per organizational guidelines when required to ensure highest level of employee satisfaction.
- Identify and resolve human resource related gaps in processes and undertake actions to resolve them.
- Establish , implement and maintain a social and governance structure in conjunction with the CFO
- Oversee all activities pertaining to facilities management and ensure adherence to all safety and building compliance.
- Oversee all activities pertaining to reception and housekeeping
- 7+ years in handling various human resource areas , preferrable in the Healthcare industry
- Bachelor’s/ Masters preferably in a Human Resources related field
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org