Senior Procurement Manager (Grain)
Reference: 8986 SJ
Consultant: Sone Johnson
- Awareness of the context and impact of retail procurement on the business and leading the efficient and timeous execution of the defined category strategies.
- Engaging and maintaining productive and value adding relationships with customers as well as internal and external stakeholders whilst influencing best fit procurement solutions.
- Retail central stock planning and allocations
- Retail central buying, demand forecasting, bulk ordering, spot buying, expediting & claims
- Market information mining by scanning the macro environment – trend analyses
- Business to Supplier – Retail input trading portal
- Business to Customer – E-commerce (online)
- Relevant B Degree (BCom or BEng)
- 6 years related experience
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
Looking for a job?
Read some of our best articles with tips and advice for the workplace