Reference: 5613 LF
Consultant: Lucinda Fouche
- The person will be required to be based in Store and to have suppliers / representative of the suppliers call on him / her on a daily weekly basis, to ensure that stock management optimum.
- Ensuring current product lines are maintained to required levels.
- Selecting new products and reviewing old lines.
- Negotiate the best possible prices.
- Sourcing the right suppliers and engaging new ventures.
- Maintaining relationships with existing suppliers, while seeking new ones.
- Interpret reports and predict future sales / turnover requirements.
- Reacting to any changes in customer demand Getting feedback from customers.
- Stock control while minimizing shortages and waste Attending trade events
- Minimum of 5-10 years’ experience as a FMCG product purchasing as the store buyer.
- Must have their own reliable transport.
- Relevant tertiary qualification will be advantageous.
- Passionate about retail and FMCG products.
- Extensive knowledge of the industry.
- Proven track record of buying suitable products for the FMCG retail outlet.
- Great negotiating skills with suppliers.
- Highly recommended references/testimonials.
- Flexible to work different shifts across trading and none trading hours
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com