Reference: 5167 MLR
Consultant: Michelle le Roux
- Human Resource management
- Technical support, legislation adherence and planning
- Quality Assurance and -Control
- Logistics management and administration
- Provide a public relations function towards suppliers, representing the company at all time in a professional and ethical manner.
- Develop a Product-/ Area manager technical support guideline and all relevant support structures, These include but is not limited to relevant supportive APP’s, IT support and guideline templates, to ensure relevant specialists such as IT programmers can interpret such technical operational requirements into IT-, in-field support systems.
- Take full responsibility of the Technical management function, ensuring optimal utilization of technical field offices / Product-/ Area managers.
- Fulfill the overall technical management function to ensure relevant product are packed with adherence to aesthetic- and internal requirements as per the various programs and target markets. In this regard you must develop assessment procedures to be applied by Product-/ Area managers in the field to be applied to link market requirements with results
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org