Reference: 5102 DB
Consultant: Dorei Barnes
- We have an exciting career opportunity for a Trading Coordinator, and we are looking for a self-disciplined individual who enjoys working in a fast paced, detail orientated environment. This position will support the sales function to further improve both customer service levels and co-ordination of stock.
- Manage & co-ordinate the daily stock allocations and ensure accurate dispatch of product to customers.
- Ensure that Packshed and Client product needs are met through the continuous collaboration and communication with relevant stakeholders.
- Plan, forecast and monitor the vessel and load requirements in collaboration with the logistics department.
- Monitor and control financial information as specified by the relevant Sales Manager.
- Coordinate the claims process and assist with the investigation of claims.
- Report on programme/demand deviations and shipped volumes on a weekly/monthly basis to the various customers and Sales Manager.
- BCom degree with a minimum of 3 years working experience
- Knowledge of QX system will be advantageous
- Strong excel proficiency
- Strong attention to detail
- Professional written and verbal communication skills
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org