Consultant: Dorei Barnes
- Manage the operations of the warehouse and provide a support service to the business in order to increase efficiency and decrease financial loss
- Executing and controlling all activities relating to the effective, efficient and accurate controlling of stock and warehouse staff
- Maintain standards of health and safety, hygiene and security
- Ensure all company policies and procedures are adhered to
- Manage processes to ensure minimum stock variances
- Stock control around receiving, picking and despatch
- Ensuring accuracy of stock through stock counting and system exception monitoring
- Process improvements and sophistication of warehouse processes
- Cost management and savings
- Daily, weekly and monthly reporting on KPI’s
- Degree/ Diploma in logistics / supply chain management
- 5+ Years’ experience in similar role within logistics / distribution environment
- Full computer literacy
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com