Reference: AV 6701
Consultant: Anneke Viviers
The ideal candidate is an enthusiastic analytical professional who ensures the company implements the right compliance to balance onboarding speed with risk. The Account Manager (AM) is a full-time position responsible for managing client accounts, maintaining a long term relationship with the clients, ensuring that they stay compliant, dealing with all onboarding queries.
- Responsible for effective on-boarding of new Clients.
- Facilitate IOS Merchant Accounts with the Acquiring banks
- Perform quality assurance risk checks on new merchants onboarded.
- Assist with Merchant Recons and Billing
- Setup and train Clients on platforms
- Reporting on Monthly Sales
- Risk audit Client business behavior and manage or escalate accordingly
- Manage disputes, chargebacks, and communication with the banks
- Follow-up with new key Clients and offer additional assistance to their new personnel using the company’s software for the first time.
- Resolving Client issues and complaints.
- Managing communications between Clients and internal teams.
- Assist with proposals, quotes and invoicing
- Assist with commission statements for Partners and Distributors
- An intelligent, people-focussed, reliable, tech savvy professional with proven experience as an Account Manager.
- Good communication skills and a track record of being able to build good long-term trusting relationships with merchants.
- Office 365 and related skills. We are looking for a positive ability to maximise the uptake of the entire range of company solutions while onboarding merchants.
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com