Reference: 5081 DB
Consultant: Dorei Barnes
- Overseeing the production process
- Making sure that products are produced on time and are of good quality
- Check hourly production scores
- Monitoring the production processes
- Monitoring product standards and implementing quality-control programmes
- Liaising among different departments
- Working with senior managers to implement the company’s policies and goals
- Ensuring that health and safety guidelines are followed
- Supervising and motivating a team of workers
- Reviewing the performance of subordinates
- Identifying training needs
- Grade 12 qualification
- Degree or diploma in relevant field advantageous
- 3 Years working experience in a similar position
- Experience in addressing staff issues and discipline
- Attention to detail, process driven and able to implement stock controls
- Computer literacy
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org