Reference: 9011 SJ
Consultant: Sone Johnson
- Efficient execution of all harvest related activities in the wine cellar.
- Execution of annual winemaking processes in accordance with professional winemaking and business practices, as well as the company strategy (crush, pressing, fermentation, cellar ageing, blending and bottling / labeling line operations etc)
- Delivery of saleable, market ready, quality wine products.
- Identify and incorporate grape variety specific winemaking techniques for the production of premium quality.
- Plan and carry out orders for dry goods, minor assets, chemicals and other needed supplies.
- Operation and maintenance of cellar infrastructure together with other daily and or monthly maintenance of drainage systems and cellar pond as instructed by management.
- Create and maintain accurate records for compliance purposes.
- Planning, ordering and creation of new vintage wine labels.
- Monthly stock take.
- Daily capturing of all production data.
- Update production runs (e.g. Crush, Bottling, Labelling)
- Relevant winemaking qualification with 3 years’ experience
- Laboratory experience
- Computer literacy
- Strong administrative skills
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
Looking for a job?
Read some of our best articles with tips and advice for the workplace