Reference: 5599 NB
Consultant: Nine Broodryk
- Perform preparation, production, and cleaning tasks efficiently and in compliance with ISO22000 principles
- Operate production line and equipment
- Log process data on sheets and input digitally
- Problem solving
- Responsible for handling hazardous material
- Physical work for large parts of the day
- BTech (Chemistry)
- Bilingual (English and Afrikaans)
- Prior experience in the food and flavour and/or chemical industry
- Understand chemical and physical aspects of chemical compounds
- Follow procedure(s) as described and demonstrated
- Proactively work to complete tasks as per schedule
- Handle chemicals according to procedures
- Competence with Microsoft Word & Excel
- Understand importance of traceability
- Work systematically & safely
- Attention to detail
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org