Reference: 5082 DB
Consultant: Dorei Barnes
- Creating designs for performance athletic apparel
- You will work to strict timeframes and demonstrate a flair for design and an eye for detail
- Manage all aspects of the range development from initial sketches to samples, fittings and distribution
- Tertiary qualifications in fashion design
- Previous experience sourcing new fabrics, trims and arranging story/colour boards
- Strong understanding of production process and development
- Strong technical skills in Coral Draw, Photoshop and Illustrator for preparing technical drawings, garment construction and pre-production
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org