Reference: 4278 DB
Consultant: Dorei Barnes
- Creating designs for performance athletic apparel,
- Manage all aspects of the range development from initial sketches to samples, fittings and distribution,
- You will work to strict timeframes and demonstrate a flair for design and an eye for detail.
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in a design/product development role or similar field of work within the apparel industry,
- Tertiary qualifications in fashion design,
- Previous experience sourcing new fabrics, trims and arranging story/colour boards,
- Strong understanding of production process and development,
- Strong technical skills in Coral Draw, Photoshop and Illustrator for preparing technical drawings, garment construction and pre-production.
How to Apply:
- Forward your comprehensive CV to Exceed Human Resource Consultants on email@example.com
- If you are already registered – please forward your CV with the relevant reference number to the consultant you are at present registered with in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the exclusive right to conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants, who have received no feedback within 30 days of the closing date, must please accept their application as unsuccessful