Reference: 5080 DB
Consultant: Dorei Barnes
- Create patterns from CAD designs
- Must have good attention to detail
- Analyze new style developments and promote more efficient garment construction techniques for production
- Create rating markers
- Fashion design or equivalent Diploma/ Degree
- 2-5 years experience with Computerized Pattern Making
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and decision making skills
- Excellent organization skills required as well as the ability to proactively self-prioritize workflow to ensure deadlines are met
- Collaborative team player
- GERBER experience will be an advantage
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org