Reference: 5349 DB
Consultant: Dorei Barnes
- Range development and assortment building
- Product development and design
- Product sourcing and supplier management
- Drive sales and relationship with key retailers
- Work with marketing team to ensure effective and relevant brand/product/category exposure
- Have a full understanding of market trends both locally and internationally
- Demand planning and order management
- Manages all aspects of department’s profitability –
- Achieve turnover target,
- Achieve gross profit margins,
- Achieve budgeted stockturn.
- Relevant University Degree or Tertiary Qualification – BCom / BBusSc
- 3+ years of buyer knowledge and experience in purchasing technical outdoor and sports products,
- Proven success in negotiating good gross margins and terms,
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills for establishing and maintaining strong relationships with Vendors, Customers and Management,
- Forerunner for spotting trends, with style consciousness for our industry,
- Strong oral and written communication skills,
- Proficient computer skills using Microsoft Office (esp. Advance level of Excel) and proven ability to create and maintain complex analysis reports in spreadsheets,
- Must have organizational and time management skills, with the ability to multi-task,
- Analytical and problem-solving skills, as well as, attention to detail a must,
- Ability to work both collaboratively and independently.
- Passion for activities such as multi-day hiking, cycling, running, camping and the outdoors.
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org