Consultant: Dorei Barnes
- Developing and updating QA manuals
- Spec management
- Conducting fit meetings and generating appraisal reports
- Assessing and approving fit samples, PP samples and shipment samples.
- Fabric tests and wash care instructions
- AQL reports / Quality audit reports
- Liaising with customer’s QA divisions and overseas suppliers
- Clothing Management or equivalent Diploma/ Degree
- 2-5 years fashion industry work experience with a strong emphasis on garment technology & production
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills
- Proficiency in Illustrator and Microsoft Office with an emphasis on Excel
- Excellent organization skills required as well as the ability to proactively self-prioritize workflow to ensure deadlines are met
- Ability to proactively trouble shoot and problem solve
- Collaborative team player
- Please note, only those applicants with relevant experience will be contacted
How to Apply:
- Forward your comprehensive CV to Exceed Human Resource Consultants on firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are already registered – please forward your CV with the relevant reference number to the consultant you are at present registered with in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the exclusive right to conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants, who have received no feedback within 30 days of the closing date, must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com