Reference: 4405 CM
Consultant: Christa Mostert
- Organizing and performing (analytical and/or microbiological inspection & testing) the necessary procedures on packaging materials, raw materials, ingredients, in-process batches and final products, recording the results and advising adjustments/status when applicable/necessary
- Assisting with creating, planning, organizing and maintenance of the necessary work instructions and procedures in order to assure quality and safe end products
- Assisting with trouble shooting and corrective action activities, including validation and verification activities
- Assisting with staff training
- Laboratory Administration
- Performing both delegated and non-delegated departmental activities
- A recognised Diploma/B.Tech Degree in Food Technology.
- Minimum of 1 year relevant work experience in the Food and Beverage Industry within a laboratory environment.
- Knowledge of basic analytical and microbiological test methods
- Knowledge of Good Laboratory Practice (GLP), Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), Food Safety (e.g. HACCP) and Quality (e.g. ISO 9001) Management Systems will be beneficial.
- Knowledge of typical work and laboratory procedures and practices.
- Ability to exercise attention to detail, exercise good observations and organise and plan effectively
- Competence in the use of Microsoft Office Suite (MS Word, MS Excel (compulsory), etc.)
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com