Reference: 5834 NB
Consultant: Nine Broodryk
- Formulation and preparation of orders and samples as per specification
- Quality control analysis:
- Specific gravity
- Refractive Index
- Aldehyde determination
- Gas chromatography analysis
- Ensure calibration of instruments are up to date
- Stock control assistance
- Stocklist update as per incoming or outgoing batches
- Assist with stocktaking
- Laboratory assistance
- Ensure calibration of instruments is up to date
- Monitoring and ordering of laboratory consumables
- Assistance with ISO 22000 programme and annual certification
- BSc degree / Diploma in Chemistry or Food Science
- Experience with GC analyses recommended, but not essential
- 2 – 3 years’ laboratory experience advantageous
- Have a good sense of smell – only non-smokers qualify
- Own vehicle with valid driver’s (non-negotiable)
- Strong communication and listening skills
- Fluent in both Afrikaans and English (non-negotiable)
- Proficient in MS Office, including Outlook
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong capability to multitask, organise, (re)prioritise and streamline tasks
- Proactive, solution-oriented, independent, and team-centric
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com