Reference: 5006 SJ
Consultant: Sone Johnson
- Mainly be responsible for operating and setting of machines and equipment relating to the production process with a focus on manufacturing quality and minimal downtime.
- • Technical
- Fitting and setting up of injection moulds
- Setup Robots
- Correcting deviations from standard operating conditions
- • Monitoring
- Monitoring product cycle times, machine performance and product quality
- • Continuous improvement
- Maximizing Operational Equipment Efficiencies to help meet targets
- Maintenance of machines
- Technical investigations on effectiveness of machines
- • Reporting deviations from standard operating conditions
- Related qualifications – Advanced Injection Moulding Setter and preferably Plastic Processing Certification
- 4-6 years’ related experience in a technical capacity within the injection moulding environment
- Sound knowledge of plastics materials
- Working knowledge of Hydraulics and Pneumatics
- Working knowledge of compressors, chillers and cooling towers
- Understanding of production principles
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com