Reference: 5137 CM
Consultant: Christa Mostert
- Planned Maintenance & Projects
- Conduct planned maintenance tasks as out on planned maintenance schedule
- File/organise all documentation for auditing purposes
- Do repairs as required from job cards received – file cards for auditing
- Preventative Maintenance
- Perform weekly checks as set out on weekly preventative list
- Test run equipment on set intervals – plants
- Breakdown maintenance & Standby
- All breakdowns to receive immediate action
- Call Outs – Provide service when required
- Improve TRIR (align with chemicals cluster) through offering support to SHE officer in ensuring compliance with all SHE regulations and procedures
- Minimum Grade 12 qualification
- Qualified as a Fitter or Millwright with an accredited Trade Test
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years related work experience in a Production (FMCG) Environment
- Able to demonstrate basic welding skills
- A Valid Forklift Driver Licence would be an advantage
- MS Office Suite knowledge and understanding
- Basic understanding of standard operating procedures and SHE principles in line with the Occupational Health & Safety Act.
- Practice Accuracy and Attention to Detail
- Good communication, written, numerical and interpersonal skills
- Effective time management principles, in the execution of tasks.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work in a team
- Willingness to work extended working hours, shifts or overtime from time to time.
- Willingness to be on stand-by to assist with any breakdowns
- Have reliable transport to and from work (Own Transport)
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com