Reference: 5967 MLR
Consultant: Michelle le Roux
- Provide Health and Safety and Environmental guidance when required in accordance with Occupational Health and Safety Act with Regulations and OHSA 18001 and ISO 14001 (Environment)
- Manage SHE System Documentation and Administration
- Manage system Training & Induction
- Coordinate Annual H&S program
- 3 Monthly H&S meeting coordination & administration
- Auditing of SHE Rep files
- Assist with SHE Procurement and budget management
- Contractors Induction & auditing of contractor files
- Assistance with annual medical checks and compiling annual training matrix.
- Perform Supplier, internal Audits & external certification audits
- Stacking Supervisor & scaffolding inspector
- Issue Hotwork permits
- Compiling of HIRA & SOP with assistance of departmental manager
- Assist in incident investigation, evaluating the final report.
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills (Afrikaans & English)
- 2-3 experience in an OHS / SHEQ environment
- Grade 12, Samtrac / Introduction to Samtrac
- Code 8 drivers license, must have own transport
- Must be computer literate
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org