Reference: 5101 DB
Consultant: Dorei Barnes
- We have an exciting career opportunity for a Juice Plant Supervisor. Reporting to the Logistics Manager, you will be responsible to supervise the juice plant operations.
- Implement the weekly production plan according to marketing requirements.
- Ensure relevant quality controls are adhere to.
- Check that relevant safety controls and standards are adhered to as per HACCP/BRC and company regulations.
- Monitor productivity and make necessary changes and improvements to processes.
- Manage a team of 15 people and maintain effective relationships with employees.
- Minimum Grade 12.
- Production or operations qualification will be advantages.
- A minimum of 3 years management/supervisory experience in a unionised environment.
- Experience in fruit processing or packing will be advantageous.
- Good computer skills (e.g. Excel).
- Strong communication across organisational levels.
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com