Reference: 5800 CDS
Consultant: Carina de Swardt
- Daily shift handover at start and end of shift.
- Ensure All correctly specified raw material on production floor.
- Start-up, Shutdown, troubleshooting, corrections, operating and setting of machine
- Performing necessary adjustments to machine ensuring the best quality and highest output achieved.
- Performing laboratory checks and recording of information on raw material during course of shift.
- Ensuring safety guards are in working condition and in proper use.
- Completing daily checklists
- Perform continues quality checks and complete operator report accurately as per instruction.
- Ensure that weighing and labelling of production is done to specification.
- Follow correct reject procedure as specified.
- Report on general and preventative maintenance to shift supervisor / Manager.
- Maintain good-housekeeping and BRC standards at all times.
- To provide leadership and guidance on the machine in an effort to enhance safety, quality, hygiene, improved production and reduction of waste.
- The Process Controller must follow the job card instruction and need to produce the specified kg/hour.
- Assist with supervisory duties when required to.
- Adhere to any reasonable instruction by a superior.
- Grade 12 or above
- Experienced in Process Controlling or setting of machines.
- Strong supervisory, communication, organisational and attention to detail skills
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com