Reference: 5806 CM
Consultant: Christa Mostert
- Manage and control product formulas and recipes on data base & ERP (SAP)
- Compile and maintain detailed process instructions per product for production
- Assess execution of Detailed Process Instructions by production personnel and address variances where necessary
- Assist with internal auditing
- Manage Change Control documents to formulas
- Manage reworks and report on monthly figures
- Assist with shelf life extensions on raw materials and finished products
- Communication between ALL departments
- Working in the production environment, onsite training where necessary
- Optimizing of recipe’s
- A relevant tertiary qualification in ND Food Technology / ND Consumer Science or BSc in Food Science
- Minimum of 3-5 years relevant work experience within a food manufacturing company, preferably formulated juice / beverage.
- Knowledge of fruit juice processing and juice raw materials would be advantageous.
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 requirements and exposure to practice;
- Relevant work experience in quality systems auditing;
- Ability to exercise attention to detail and organise effectively
- Competence in the use of Microsoft Office Suite (MS Word, MS Excel, etc)
- SAP experience would be an advantage.
- Basic Mathematical Skills
- Good communication skills.
- Sound interpersonal skills
- Problem Solving skills
- Ability to work independently and under pressure
- Must be willing and able to work extended hours (overtime) and or shifts when required
- Must have reliable transport to and from work
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org