Reference: 6007 DB
Consultant: Dorei Barnes
- Own and drive production (pre-sorting and packing) planning, monitoring and control to ensure effective execution of marketing plan, according to pre-specified guidelines.
- Take ownership of, monitor, and control that relevant quality controls are in place, adhere to and meet customer expectations.
- Manage and monitor that all relevant health and safety protocols and standards are adhered to according to HACCP/BRC and company regulations.
- Manage and maintain effective relationships with employees, union members and shop stewards.
- Lead, Manage and motivate a team of production personnel, monitor productivity, and ensure continuous improvement of the production department.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a production environment, with an additional 3 – 5 years managerial experience in an organised labour environment.
- A National Diploma in Production Management or Industrial Engineering
- Computer literate and knowledge of systems.
- The ability to communicate effectively on all levels.
- Leadership ability to grow and develop team of Line Managers and Supervisors.
- Strong analytical skills
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org