Reference: 5081 DB
Consultant: Dorei Barnes
- The Production Analyst & Planner is responsible for day to day monitoring and planning of production orders to ensure production orders are delivered on time and in full. The Production Analyst & Planner is also responsible for the development, implementation and modification of internal production reports and key measurements.
- Monitor and enhance production reports that track the various stages of apparel manufacturing.
- Measure factory and supporting service providers (CMT’s) output against set targets and timelines.
- Measure factory and supporting service providers (CMT’s) capacities in units, minutes or pieces.
- Forecast the sustainable output of the factory in accordance with strategic operational targets.
- Track and report on the cost recovery of each manufacturing department.
- Compare actual and estimated product costings and report on exceptions.
- Review Bills of Materials (BOMs) to ensure accuracy and that they reflect the latest manufacturing pricing.
- Engage in benchmarking studies to establish areas of potential operational improvement.
- Measure and report monthly, weekly and daily on key performance indicators of the manufacturing division.
- Analyse production statistics of operational performance and make recommendations.
- Managing stock aging of finished goods, work-in-process and trims.
- Performing cost benchmarking studies to identify areas of cost saving.
- Implement financial and operational best practices in the manufacturing planning division.
- Maintain a documented system of policies and procedures for the manufacturing division.
- Support the annual financial audit with reference to the company’s product costing methodology.
- Analyse labour and overhead rates and suggest adjustments in absorption rates when necessary.
- Create additional analyses and reports as requested by management.
- Management of the production planning and administration staff.
- BCom Graduate, and Honours degree advantages
- Minimum 3 years work experience
- Strong Excel skills
- Good leadership and communication skills demonstrated on application
- Report writing skills
- Power BI knowledge will be advantageous
- Staff management experience
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org