Reference: 4277 DB
Consultant: Dorei Barnes
- Monitor and enhance production reports that track the various stages of apparel manufacturing.
- Measure factory and supporting service providers (CMT’s) output against set targets and timelines.
- Measure factory and supporting service providers (CMT’s) capacities in units, minutes or pieces.
- Forecast the sustainable output of the factory in accordance with strategic operational targets.
- Track and report on the cost recovery of each manufacturing department.
- Compare actual and estimated product costings and report on exceptions.
- Review Bills of Materials (BOMs) to ensure accuracy and that they reflect the latest manufacturing pricing.
- Engage in benchmarking studies to establish areas of potential operational improvement.
- Measure and report monthly, weekly and daily on key performance indicators of the manufacturing division.
- Analyse production statistics of operational performance and make recommendations.
- Managing stock aging of finished goods, work-in-process and trims.
- Performing cost benchmarking studies to identify areas of cost saving.
- Implement financial and operational best practices in the manufacturing planning division.
- Maintain a documented system of policies and procedures for the manufacturing division.
- Support the annual financial audit with reference to the company’s product costing methodology.
- Analyse labour and overhead rates and suggest adjustents in absorption rates when necessary.
- Create additional analyses and reports as requested by management.
- Management of the production planning and administration staff.
- BComm. Graduate, and Honours degree advantages
- Minimum 3 years work experience
- Strong Excel skills
- Good leadership and communication skills demonstrated on application
- Report writing skills
- Power BI knowledge will be advantageous
- Staff management experience
How to Apply:
- Forward your comprehensive CV to Exceed Human Resource Consultants on email@example.com
- If you are already registered – please forward your CV with the relevant reference number to the consultant you are at present registered with in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the exclusive right to conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants, who have received no feedback within 30 days of the closing date, must please accept their application as unsuccessful.