Reference: 56011 CDS
Consultant: Carina de Swardt
- Manage and maintain all hygiene and quality standards in Cape Town production.
- Maintain and improve systems for quality control.
- Investigate and report on all quality deviations and customer complains.
- Maintain and manage all accreditations including BRC, Sedex and HACCP.
- Maintain all documentation and register in relation to quality systems and accreditations.
- Quality Control / Assurance qualification
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong leadership abilities – previous management experience
- 3 -4 years’ experience in quality control and quality standard in production environment – BRC, Sedex and HACCP
- Proactive in getting solutions to solve quality problems with clients
- Solid working experience
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com