Quality Assurance Manager
Reference: 9078 SJ
Consultant: Sone Johnson
- Set up the QA Department
- Update and Review existing QC documents
- Check current QC procedures
- Being liaison in terms of QC documents with the clients and their QC departments
- Implement the customer required QC procedures with the TEAM in China
- Update supplier contract and requirements
- Review QC documents from QC Team 2-3 per day
- Cross check QC timelines
- Liaise with Sourcing Team about QC procedures
- Discuss with Sourcing and QC team action on defective products
- Evaluate QC issues
- Keep track of costs of mistakes
- Internal Procedures
- FSC Certifications
- Liaise with external companies for certification
- Liaise with Internal team
- Check data is up to date
- Work on Sedex Audit
- UN Global Compact
- Internal Work instructions and Form sheets
- Work expectance in QC and ISO
- Detailed and procedure orientated
- Flexible in work duties
- Willing to travel overseas
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
Looking for a job?
Read some of our best articles with tips and advice for the workplace