Reference: 5623 DB
Consultant: Dorei Barnes
- Apply, monitor and maintain correct cooling protocols and regimes.
- Daily inspections and weekly preventative maintenance checks on refrigeration equipment.
- Assist the Refrigeration Technician with servicing and maintenance of machinery and equipment.
- Repair minor building items and equipment.
- Keep working area and equipment clean and safe.
- Grade 12 with appropriate tertiary qualifications as per OSH Act to work on Ammonia Refrigeration Equipment (SARACCA Category B Ammonia Refrigeration Practitioner)
- Minimum 4 years’ proven job-related experience in similar position and workplace
- Computer skills (MS Office and more specific Excel (Basic) and Outlook)
- Willingness to do standby/weekend duty
- Good communication skills
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com