Reference: 4823 DB
Consultant: Dorei Barnes
- Create, implement and control the innovation strategy
- Define and prioritise key innovation projects across departments based on a carefully-drawn selection criteria
- Ensure to interpret business strategy and determine innovative solutions supporting strategy implementation
- Design and model solutions for customer innovation and experience along with similar initiatives variants
- Establish and Chair Innovation development group (Cross Departmental) to conduct insights as well as design outputs to their work, driving integrated Innovation development
- Coordinate all cross-functional activities, represent customers internally and collaborate with leaders in varied areas on allocation across projects and resource planning
- Develop high-performance atmosphere
- Perform as strategic partner to head innovation of influence change and new processes
- Lead and direct different cross-functional programs and projects of varied sizes and types concurrently
- Contribute and influence strategic direction for senior leadership using informal and formal communication
- New Product Development
- Leading and managing the new product development team in concert with customer needs and business model
- Selects correct design concepts and fundamental technology used for new products or improvement for existing ones
- Oversees key projects, processes and performance reports, data and analysis
- Develops and implements methods and procedures for monitoring projects such as preparation of records of expenditures and research findings, progress reports, and staff conferences, in order to inform management of current status of each project
- Negotiates contracts with consulting firms to perform research or other applicable studies or support
- Plans and formulates aspects of research and development proposals such as objective or purpose of project, applications that can be utilized from findings, costs of project, and equipment and human resource requirements
- Coordinate product development within Southern Oil; managing product development pipeline, deadlines, product reviews and product redesigns/ discontinue process
- Manage and evaluate portfolio data and innovation pipeline assisting strategic decision-making and Go-to-Market process
- Design, research, develop, analyse and suggest new market concepts as well as strategies
- MSc/Phd in Food Science/Chemistry
- 2-3 years’ experience in product development
- 5-10 years Innovation management/Head of R&D
- Computer literate (MS Word, Excel, E-mail)
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application a unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org