Reference: 4817 DB
Consultant: Dorei Barnes
- Receiving, barcoding and safely storing trims
- Ordering of trims and follow up to ensure on time delivery
- On time and in full pick & pack of trims and issuing out to production in full
- Communicating with suppliers with regards to new developments
- Requesting samples for designers
- Communicating with planners with regards to early / late deliveries
- Creating new items on our NAV stock management system
- Processing the consumption of trims on NAV and managing exceptions
- Performing annual and sectional stock counts of all trims
- Confirming accuracy of trims listed in Bill of Materials (BOMs) and advising the product centre on any BOM changes required
- Grade 12 qualification
- 2 Years working experience in a supervisory position
- Experience in stock management
- Attention to detail, process driven and able to implement stock controls
- Computer literacy
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com