Reference: 5372 SJ
Consultant: Sone Johnson
- The Account Manager is responsible for managing key customer accounts, identifying and building new markets, maintaining a long-term relationship with these key customer accounts and developing and growing the business with them, within the context of the export market.
- Sales planning
- Customer relationship management
- Account Management
- Sales Administration
- Bachelor of Commerce degree or equivalent
- Related marketing and sales tertiary qualification
- Sales account management and trade experience (4-6 years)
- Fruit industry experience (4-6 years)
- FMCG experience (4-6 years)
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org