Reference: 9141 AV
Consultant: Anneke Viviers
- Coordinating well-established Face to Face and Call Centre Fundraising programmes in collaboration with agency partners
- Identifying and trialing new individual giving channels and income streams to reach and recruit new donors
- Using data to develop, regularly update and report on acquisitions against targets
- Developing targeted lead conversion journeys across channels
- Assisting with the planning and implementation of events
- Several years relevant experience and/or educational background
- A proven track record in coordinating Face-to-Face Fundraising activities and growing acquisition channels
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Proficiency in MS Office suite
- Experience with CRM systems such as Salesforce
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- Great affinity to animal welfare and company’s vision and mission
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
Looking for a job?
Read some of our best articles with tips and advice for the workplace