Reference: 6070 MLR
Consultant: Michelle le Roux
- This position is responsible for writing any aspect of stakeholder reporting based on the International Integrated Reporting Council’s <IR> Framework, GRI Standards and King IV etc. The frameworks can change depending on client requirements and/or geographies or as these frameworks evolve over time.
- Research, collect information, conduct interviews with clients, compile templates and questionnaires, etc.
- Write stakeholder elements1 according to the client brief, technical requirements and applicable frameworks
- Advise clients on content, process and structure for their stakeholder reports considering the client’s brief and their chosen reporting framework(s).
- High-level knowledge of the International Integrated Reporting Council’s (IIRC) <IR> Framework, GRI Standards, King IV, ESG and SDGs, or any other relevant reporting standards and frameworks.
- Collaborate with clients on content improvements, do gap analyses on reports and provide best practice, innovative and practical improvement suggestions for their stakeholder reporting elements considering the client’s brief, their chosen reporting framework(s) and best practice.
- Thought leadership and innovation, including research and training, to enhance reputation and improve internal intellectual capital.
- Sales and upselling, including developing new products and services
- Administration and workflow adherence
- Company and/or department initiatives and company culture
- Any other responsibilities delegated by line manager
- Proficient in all forms of communication in English
- Grade 12 certificate
- Minimum of two years similar experience
- Microsoft Windows: Advanced Level: Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Advantageous: A relevant business management qualification, degree or diploma
- Previous annual report, integrated report or sustainability report writing experience
- Exposure to the print or digital industries or journalism
- Previous experience in the financial industry
- Own reliable transport and ability to travel as required
- Able to work after hours and to work on site at clients as required
- Work efficiently and effectively, prioritise work demands, and effectively organise resources
- Identify the impact of current work on future opportunities, and the financial impact of own and others’ decisions
- A fanatical attention to detail, innovation and continuous improvement
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com