Reference: SJ 6990
Consultant: Sone Johnson
- An established wine estate in Stellenbosch is seeking to appoint an assistant Wine Tasting Room Manager where duties and responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, assisting with the management of all daily operations in the Tasting Room, conducting of tutored wine tastings, cellar tours and vineyard tours, daily cash-ups, daily, weekly and monthly stock control, staff management and training, management of Wine Club sales and achieving monthly and annual wine sales targets in accordance with budgeted sales.
- The ideal candidate will have relevant wine knowledge and work experience within the industry, be proficient in English, presentable, target driven, business minded, computer literate, reside within close proximity to Stellenbosch and have own, reliable transport.
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org