Reference: 6049 MLR
Consultant: Michelle le Roux
- The product manager is the link between the producer, executors and clients. There needs to be constant producer engagement by the Product Manager on market conditions and opportunities, adding value to the producers market view and opportunities for his fruit. It is the responsibility of the Product Manager to be up to date with market conditions and information and to keep their growers informed where necessary.
- The product manager acts as brand ambassadors for the brands informing producers of the breadth of opportunities that the brands offer the producer. Branding is an important differentiator for the business and it is important that the Product Manager is knowledgeable of the Brands and route to market.
- 5-year minimum related experience producer interaction – any form (packaging/chemicals/procurement)
- Solution driven, find solutions when faced with problems
- Possess a collaborative mindset and work well as part of a team
- Natural communicator and enjoy conversing
- Managing client relationships
- Good leadership skills
- Be willing to travel and be away from home
- Reliable and able to communicate when there is a problem
- Technical experience will be an advantage
- Generate new business opportunities
- Create plans for business growth
- Understand pricing structures
- Flexible time/hour
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org