Reference: 6012 NB
Consultant: Nine Broodryk
- Research prospective accounts in targeted markets, pursue leads and follow through to a successful agreement.
- Develop growth strategies and plans for our clients.
- Understand the target markets, including industry, company, project, company contacts and which market strategies can be used to attract clients.
- Collaborate with design, development and account management teams to ensure that requirements are met.
- Maintain relationships with current clients and identify new prospects within the area you have been assigned.
- Have a strong understanding of client products, competition in the market and positioning.
- Follow the latest industry developments and stay up-to-date on agency competitors.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-campaign support.
- Develop entry level staff into valuable assets for the company.
- Reach company targets set out by Operations Manager on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Partner with the internal team to develop pitch work, deliver the pitches to clients and collaborate with the CEO on new possible leads.
- Willingness to familiarise yourself with the company’s vision and mission, seeking to accomplish set goals and objectives.
- BCom Degree or similar, relevant business qualification.
- 3 – 5 Years proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive, account manager or a relevant role.
- Experience in Client Management a plus.
- High level communication skills.
- Basic understanding of CRM and SEO.
- Time Management and planning skills.
- Negotiation skills.
- Background in marketing will be strongly desirable.
- Proficiency in English and Afrikaans.
- Proficiency in MS Office and Excel.
- Basic understanding of Software, Web and App Development.
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com