Reference: AV 6561
Consultant: Anneke Viviers
- Manage consultants’ compliance in line with industry practices
- Manage consultants’ performance and growth
- Dealing with conflict and resolve internal issues
- Manage, leading and developing a team of senior consultants
- Deliver 100% success against KPI targets through strong Team building
- Establish and encouraging a learning environment that motivates agents daily
- Data and lead management
- Organising and conducting team meetings a team building
- Experience in leading a team – at least 8 – 10 Senior Debt Consultants
- Manager will manage their team to grow them into more skilled consultants
- Must be able to work independent, but will mostly engage with Senior Manager daily
- Managing and encouraging the team of consultants to achieve daily, weekly and monthly KPI’s
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the Debt Review/Counselling industry
- Must be familiar with lead management and data performance
- Very good computer and especially Microsoft/Excel skills
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com