Reference: DB 6998
Consultant: Dorei Barnes
- Coordinate in-store marketing campaigns
- Ensure all campaigns scheduled for printing are booked timeously
- Chase artwork and final artwork approvals for all upcoming campaigns
- Communicate respective delivery dates to all the relevant stakeholders
- Ensure media delivery takes place as per schedule
- Ensure all electronic and manual campaign filing is updated
- Keep the relevant business units and Account Managers updated on the status of various campaigns in real-time
- Campaign reporting
- Loading campaigns on our internal systems
- Problem-solving and preventative measures on problematic campaigns
- Monitor and track digital campaign
- Great energy
- Thriving under pressure
- Planner level 1000
- Matric/Grade 12
- Marketing related qualification (advantageous)
- 2 Years’ marketing or project management experience
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint (Intermediate)
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org