Reference: CM 6281
Consultant: Christa Mostert
- Accountable to deliver quarterly and annual sales targets across all of the company’s supported channels. Key metrics – In-Year Revenue, New TCV, Invoiced TCV, Direct Margin and Cash
- Build and manage high-confidence pipeline to deliver 3-year sales and revenue targets across all sales channels.
- The CCO provides leadership and strategic direction to the business’s overall sales efforts, inclusive of building high performing sales teams and securing new channels and customers.
- CCO sets commercial KPIs and evaluates the effectiveness of the sales initiatives, making appropriate changes that ensure achievement of overall sales and business targets.
- Support Chief Financial Officer with business intelligence and reporting (prepare monthly sales reports for the company and quarterly sales reports for Board of Directors).
- Manage performance of sales channels aligned with targets
- Onboard new channels to support medium term growth ambition
- Accountable for all branding, marketing and communication activities in the company.
- Design and maintain commercial & non-commercial dashboards to support day-to-day commercial decision making
- Improve contribution margin on product level aligned with annual targets
- Manage companywide commercial governance
- Market Intelligence and Analysis
- Serve on Executive Committee
- Travel extensively
- Adhere to the Information Security Management System policies and procedures as per ISO 27001 and the company’s Information Security Management System (ISMS).
- Strong Digital and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) commercial knowledge, deal making ability and rainmaker (ability to bring in new business by association)
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Good presentation skills and comfortable in professional discussions and complex solution sales negotiations with 3rd parties on C-Level
- Leadership – build and lead effective sales teams and cross-functional teams in a high-growth sector
- Sub-Sahara Africa work experience in an ICT solutions environment and proven track record in working with multinational corporates with matrix organizations
- High proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- A degree in commerce or any other relevant degree
- At least 7 years of experience in successful digital solution commercialization and sales
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com