Reference: 5984 DB
Consultant: Dorei Barnes
- The Chief Development Officer will be responsible to oversee the fundraising and communications teams, focused on mobilising resources to enable sustainable impact in order for the organisation to attain its resource development and business goals.
- Mobilise resources (Financial and In-Kind)
- Develop networks of donors and partners
- Oversee and guide internal and external communications, marketing and branding
- Member of the Senior Management team to provide vision, direction and leadership
- Post Bachelor’s degree and at least 10 years’ relevant work experience
- Leadership of multi-disciplinary teams
- Provision of strategic input through participation in senior management forums
- Successful track record in resource mobilisation
- Successful track record in communications, marketing and branding
- Ability to negotiate / broker strategic relationships
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com