Consultant: Carina de Swardt
There’s a vacancy for Chief Sales Officer at an innovative company that offers mobile solution platforms, as well as tech and advisory services to various industries across Africa.
- Accountable to deliver quarterly and annual sales targets across all supported channels (KPI: Quarterly and Annual IYR and TCV targets).
- Go-to-Market: Vertical-, country- and segment-specific sales strategy.
- Channel- and technical sales support.
- Business development (3-year planning & forecasting).
- Drive user adoption.
- Adhere to the Information Security Management System policies and procedures as per ISO 27001 and the company’s Information Security Management System.
- A degree in commerce or any other relevant degree.
- At least 5 years’ experience in successful complex ICT proposition sales, including infrastructure, software and services.
- Excellent presentation skills and comfortable in professional discussions and complex solution sales negotiations with third parties on a C-level.
- Leadership skills: Ability to build and lead effective sales teams and cross-functional teams in a high-growth sector.
- Sub-Sahara Africa work experience in an ICT solutions environment and proven track record in working with multinational corporates with matrix organisations.
- Good presentation and communication skills.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org