Reference: 4328 CM
Consultant: Christa Mostert
- Understand the Client’s business issues, credit insurance programmes and service plans
- Responsible for service delivery to the top-tier clients which includes all client meetings (with or without the Insurer).
- Ensure successful renewal of insurance contracts
- Preparation of budget for portfolio and understanding the importance of client profitability.
- Keep abreast with the insurance markets (both local and overseas).
- Fostering of sound working relationships with other functional business units.
- Familiarity and compliance with all company policies, statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Ensure that technical, claims and service delivery standards are properly implemented for the client in terms of quality management systems.
- Comprehensive knowledge of all standards applicable in respect of the client service delivery function.
- Ensure all products and services available within Marsh Africa are marketed to the client as appropriate.
- Ensure that premiums are collected and properly matched internally.
- Participation and representation on various industry forums.
- Assist in the preparation of reports on specific projects, as requested
- Assist in supervision, coaching and management of performance of colleagues.
- Undertake specified tasks as directed any management adhering to agreed timescales
- Participate in new business initiatives when requested
- Minimum of 5 years appropriate experience in the sales, and client service delivery function.
- Trade Credit insurance or related credit experience of 5 years advantageous
- Relevant formal qualification and AIISA (or similar) advantageous.
- Must be FAIS compliant – minimum 150 credits and have passed RE 5 Examination.
- Fluent in English (compulsory).
- Must have own vehicle and be willing to travel to see clients
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org