Reference: DB 6775
Consultant: Dorei Barnes
Location: Randburg / Hybrid
- Driving client value within key assigned accounts;
- Developing and maintaining meaningful client relationships that promote retention, delight, and client loyalty;
- Project management execution pertaining to client account projects/requests;
- Analyse client data/results and discuss trends/findings with clients;
- Aligning to key account management processes and strategies;
- Contributing towards sales through upsell in client accounts;
- Ensuring effective client onboarding;
- Training and support of clients;
- And minimising client churn;
- Manage all commercial aspects as per the account requirements.
- 5+ years Client Success or Key Account Management experience in a SaaS, software or consulting company (essential)
- Proven experience in account managing blue-chip and/or large and/or complex clients (essential)
- Project Management experience (essential)
- Experience working with cross-functional teams (for example: product, development, marketing, etc.) (essential)
- Experience building and maintaining relationships, while working to mitigate churn and drive engagement and renewals (essential)
- Experience and knowledge of technology and software industry (essential)
- Experience and knowledge of Client Experience (CX) (advantageous)
- Excellent proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook) (essential)
- Proven experience in representing written and statistical data (essential)
- Analytics and CX ability
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org