Reference: 5686 CM
Consultant: Christa Mostert
- Grow and maximize the brand value through consistent entrenchment of brand guidelines, continuous stakeholder engagement, information sharing and communication management.
- Responsible for building the brand in South Africa within the retail sector, with the potential for build the brand for South Africa in the overseas market.
- Tertiary qualification relevant to the position (logistics, marketing, agriculture value chain, project management, brand management)
- 5+ years’ experience in FMCG value chain activities in foreign and/or local markets. Experience in brand development & marketing would be highly beneficial.
- Advanced relationship management skills, including excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Extensive industry network including growers and value-chain stakeholders
- Knowledge and experience of managing commercial citrus programs
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org