Reference: 5851 CM
Consultant: Christa Mostert
- Sales and Reporting
- Servicing, growing, and building relationships with existing clients
- Understanding the clients and their markets, including packing requirements and specs
- Deciding and matching of customer demands with available product
- Advising Area Managers on product required
- Sales administration
- Prospecting for new business – identifying opportunities
- Participating in industry associations, trade shows and conferences
- Shipment summary and liaise loadings with customers
- Sales reports, presentations, and market feedback re. quality, prices, and volume
- Stock management, load/vessel planning
- Competitor monitoring
- Handovers and market management when absent
- Day-to-day sale / trade
- Coordination between customer requirements / needs and product supply departments / product managers
- Accounts, payments and costings
- Price negotiations with customers and setting up cost models for each market
- Follow up on accounts sales and payments from clients as well as finalizing claims
- Pre-season planning – demands and allocations
- Program design and management
- Product managers
- Supply Chain
- Admin / support departments
- Formal tertiary qualifications with at least 5 – 7 years’ relevant work experience – preferably in the fruit export and/or agricultural industry with exposure to the International markets / retail industry
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org