Reference: CM 6836
Consultant: Christa Mostert
- Sales, Account Management, Costing & Reporting
- Price negotiations with customers and setting up cost models for each market
- Servicing, growing, and building relationships with existing clients
- Understanding the clients and their markets, including packing requirements and specs
- Pre-season planning – demands and allocations
- Program design and management
- Day-to-day sale / trade
- Deciding and matching of customer demands with available product
- Advising Area Managers on product required
- Sales administration, reports, presentations, and market feedback re. quality, prices, and volume
- Prospecting for new business – identifying opportunities
- Participating in industry associations, trade shows and conferences
- Shipment summary and liaise loadings with customers
- Stock management
- Follow up on accounts sales and payments from clients as well as finalising claims Stakeholders, Customers, Product managers, Supply Chain, Admin / support departments
- Formal tertiary qualifications
- Minimum 3 – 5 years’ relevant work experience – preferably in the fruit export industry with exposure to the international markets / retail industry.
- Preference will be given to individuals with experience in: Middle East / Far East / Canada
- Key Performance Areas (KPAs): KPAs will include (but are not limited to) the following
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org